Home staging is just one of the many services offered by Home Dream Designs but it’s a critically important one for any client hoping to sell their home fast. There are many benefits to staging a home for sale. If you’re in the market to sell your home this upcoming fall, there are a number of things we can do together to help maximize your potential to reach top dollar in a competitive market.
Top 3 Home Dream Design Tips:
- Make sure the house is clean and clutter free throughout, and don’t forget the windows too!
- Keep the outside of the home maintained by cutting the grass, trimming any hedges and overhanging trees and keeping your flowerpots well watered.
- Paint your front door a bold and inviting colour that grabs the attention of passersby and leaves a lasting impression as buyers enter and leave.
Home Dreams can help by: (We’ll turn your drab to fab!)
- Working with any client on any budget, no project is too big or small.
- Giving any room a fresh coat of neutral colour paint that both lightens and brightens your space.
- Using both your furnishings and our extensive inventory to stage your main living spaces to maximum effect.
- Making your space look bigger, better and brighter with appropriate artwork and lighting.
- Decluttering and depersonalizing your space – allowing potential purchasers to imagine living in the home.
Statistics tell us that 62% of real estate agents report that a staged home sells faster. 77% of buyers say that a staged home helped them to envision the space as their own. An unstaged homes spend on average, over 150 days on the market. If staged after this time it sells in 40 days or less. Better however, is a home that is staged BEFORE it ever goes on the market because it typically sells in 23 days or less. The market is changing – make sure your home is one of the lucky ones – sold faster, for more money!
If budget is a concern, statistics show that the main living space, the kitchen and the master bedroom are the main focal points for most home buyers. The Home Dream Designs crew can concentrate on these core areas only if that’s what budget allows.
To continue this conversation, please contact Angela at 416-725-5034.